|Description||This regime applies to goods of a business entity or organization registered in accordance with Article 8.7.6 of the Law on Free Zones. Customs approves customs clearance requests based on submitted documents- This customs clearance regime is approved by Order #A/282 of the Chairman of the Customs General Administration of 2019 based on Article 79.7 of Law on Customs.
- Goods to be declared under this regime should be goods that:
- specified in Article 231.1 of the Customs Law;
- Machinery, equipment, machinery, construction materials, raw materials and other inventory required for construction of buildings and infrastructure in the free zone from abroad and from the Customs territory;
- Equipment to be used for storage and processing of goods within the free zone, chemical reaction stimulants and accelerators intended for industrial processing, consumer goods in the workplace of employees working in the free zone, store goods, fuel and food and water will be loaded to other vehicle without transferring through the customs territory.
- Customs clearance codes are 770-778. Therefore, please find detailed information from the order. |