Requirements for citizens, business entities and organizations licensed to import toxic chemicals and hazardous substances:
1. Toxic and hazardous chemicals shall have special packaging and addresses and labels in English, Russian and Mongolian that meet the standard requirements.
2. Toxic and hazardous chemicals shall be transported by special purpose vehicles with warning signs, and the operator of import, export, cross-border transportation and sale of chemicals shall be responsible for the safety of transportation, loading and unloading.
3. When concluding a contract with a carrier, the operator of export, import and transboundary movement of toxic and hazardous chemicals shall present the Mongolian-language toxic and safety information, safety instructions, emergency response plan and transportation route and sign it. draw.
4. Operators of export, import and transboundary movement of toxic and hazardous chemicals shall be obliged to comply with international agreements and treaties in this regard and to prevent accidents and risks that may occur during transportation, loading and unloading, and in case of accidents and losses, to take measures to reduce the threat.
5. Licensed citizens, economic entities and organizations shall prepare annual reports on supply and consumption movements for each exported, imported, transported, produced and sold toxic and hazardous chemicals, and shall submit environmental issues by January 25 of the following year. submit to the state central administrative body in charge.
Only the 1st required document of this regulation shall be submitted for import of the following chemicals and chemical-containing products. These include:
1. "List of toxic and hazardous chemicals prohibited for use in Mongolia" and "List of toxic and hazardous chemicals restricted for use in Mongolia" in 1 liter or 1 kg or less packages for research purposes with a total volume not exceeding 10 kg substances not included in, reagents, media, standard substances;
2. Construction paints, varnishes, glues, emulsions, sealants and putties in the manufacturer's packaging, certified to meet the normative and standard requirements of construction materials;
3. Fire extinguishers in various packages;
4. Polymer raw materials for the production of building structures, pipelines and insulation materials that do not contain persistent organic pollutants;
5. Household lighters with compressed gas;
6. 500 ml or less than 500 grams of household solvents, printing toners, paints and photographic tonics packaged for retail sale;
7. Processed and unprocessed minerals such as limestone, processed lime, gypsum, kaolin, bentonite, zeolite, graphite, quartz, activated carbon, and quality-improving iron alloys for steel production;
8. Products containing household and cosmetic chemicals with manufacturer's packaging and quality certificate;
9. Products for industrial use such as gelatin, dextrin, carbonated beverages and mineral moisturizers;
10. Toxic and hazardous chemicals not included in the "List of Toxic and Hazardous Chemicals Prohibited or Restricted for Use in Mongolia" for the purpose of checking and adjusting the normal operation of the equipment, the total volume of which is not more than 15 kg or 15 liters imported with the equipment ;