|Procedure Name||Procedure for granting import license for Veterinary medicine and medical equipment, A/212|
When importing drugs and bio preparations:
1. Customs Original Registered Copy (AWB)
2. detailed registration of the package and a copy of the invoice
3. certificate issued by the manufacturer
1. Medicines and medical supplies supplied through international projects, programs, aid, donations and loans under government agreements and used for disasters and emergencies shall be provided by the Ministry of Food, Agriculture and Light Industry and the Ministry of Finance's Credit and Assistance Policy and Cooperation Department. have an official letter and page
2. The import license shall include the name, form, dosage, quantity of the drug or medical device, the name of the manufacturer (packaging), the time of crossing the border, and information on the border crossing point.
3.Within 100 working days after receiving the documents specified in 2.2 of this regulation, the Veterinary and Breeding Department shall review and decide and issue the import license for at least 1 month.
4. days prior to the expiration of the import license, the drug supply organization shall submit an official letter to the Veterinary and Breeding Department stating the reasons for the extension.
5. Application for extension of import license shall be extended for up to 1 month and the license shall be revoked if it is found to be late or in violation.
6. Licenses for the import of veterinary drugs and medical devices shall use an approved template with a unified code, number, special security and printed form.
7. If a drug supplier uses a license and is not registered at the state border, does not have a quality assurance or conformity certificate, submits false documents, obtained from a pharmaceutical company or a drug supply contractor, expires, or attempts to introduce drugs or medical devices, license will be revoked.
8. The Ministry of Food, Agriculture, and Light Industry shall monitor the registration and disbursement of import licenses and establish a unified registration database and network.
|Title||Description||Created Date||Updated Date||Issued By|
|Import license of veterinary medicine and medical Equipment||This form applies to the procedure related to importation of Veterinary Medicine and Medical Equipment||03-06-2020||17-12-2020||General Authority for Veterinary Services|
|Name||Measure Type||Agency||Description||Comments||Legal Document||Validity To||Measure Class|
|Import License requirement for Veterinary Medicine and Medical Equipment||Licensing Requirement||General Authority for Veterinary Services||As per the Order on Veterinary Medicine and Medical Equipment License , this measure applies to traders who want to import Veterinary medicine and medical equipment from any other country to Mongolia.||In order to import for veterinary drugs, bio-preparations (vaccines, serums, test kits), raw materials, medical devices, disinfectants (hereinafter "drugs and medical devices") in the territory of Mongolia, a person must in possession of import license permit.||On Approval of Procedure/Issuance of License for Importing Veterinary Medicine and Medical Equipment/, 2010 А 212||09-09-9999||Good|